Find answers to your most frequently asked questions about orders, shipments, purchases and deliveries, on site registration and all the services that the site offers.
If you need further assistance, remember that you can always contact our Customer Service at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLACING AN ORDER
Placing an order on www.coi-firenze.it is easy:
- Choose a category from the navigation menu.
- Select the desired jewel and click “Buy Now”. After you have added all the products you wish to receive you can conclude your purchase.
- Log in to your account or, if you don’t want to create one, proceed with guest checkout.
- Enter your details, your delivery address, a phone number, choose the payment method and complete your order. Once the payment is completed you will receive an order confirmation that will be carefully prepared and shipped, with updates at every stage of the process.
All you need is an email address or a phone number. It is advisable to register by creating your account to keep track of your orders and access your Wish list, but you can also place an order as a guest and register at a later time.
Keep informed about new arrivals, trends and exclusive promotions by entering your email address in the newsletter section at the bottom of our homepage. You can manage your preferences in receiving email communications within your account.
SHIPPING, TAXES AND DUTIES
Shipping is free worldwide. COI Firenze wants to offer you the best service and for this we rely on the best couriers, with a service that includes insurance on theft/loss of the product.
Delivery takes 2-10 working days, depending on the destination. Tracking information will be provided by email 24 hours after shipment.
If your order is destined within the European Union, you will not have to pay additional taxes and duties. All applicable taxes and duties are included in the final purchase price of your order.
If your order is destined outside the European Union, we will exclude all import duties and taxes from the purchase cost. As a consignee, you will instead have to pay them directly to the courier to clear your order from customs on arrival.
We inform customers in the United States of America that COI Firenze does not collect sales or use taxes. Your purchase may be subject to sales or use taxes, unless your state is exempt from these taxes. Many states require a sales/use tax return at the end of the year for taxable purchases that have not been taxed (including Internet purchases) and payment of tax on the use of those purchases.
For further details, please contact your local customs office/competent tax authority.
If you cannot select your country to ship your order, it is because, unfortunately, our courier cannot serve it. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We use the best couriers for jewelry shipping and our shipments are insured.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
You have the right to return all items purchased within 14 days from the date of delivery. We offer a free return service and guarantee a full refund for all items that are returned to us within 14 days from the date of delivery, subject to the conditions set forth in the General Terms & Condition section in the site.
To create a return, follow the instructions in the returns and refunds section.
Simply follow these steps to prepare your return:
- Place all unwanted items with the original packaging inside the protective box and leave them open until the driver has checked the contents.
- Attach the return label and a signed copy of the return note to the outside of the package. Please do not attach any label on the signed box.
Refunds are issued using the original payment method and are normally completed within 14 days of receipt of the return after our customer service department has verified the integrity of the returned products.
To ensure that your refund is accepted, you must meet the conditions specified in our Returns and Refunds Policy.