Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 – GDPR.
Tavanti Srl registered in Via Por Santa Maria, 8, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy VAT Nr. 06987720486 (hereinafter, “Owner”), as data controller, and, Gold Art S.r.l with registered office in via G. Konz 45, 52100 Arezzo (AR) VAT Nr. 00333280519 as co-controller, inform you pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
- Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller and the co-controller process personal, identification data (for example name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details – hereinafter “data”) communicated by you when signing the contract and for all any other services requested by you from the Data Controller. Health and criminal data will not be processed.
- Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed:
- A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– carry out the services requested by you from the Data Controller for the provision of services such as: digital commerce, integrated marketing, world wide operations, omnichannel customer experience;
– fulfill the obligations established by law (administrative, accounting, tax and fiscal), by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority;
– exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
- B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– send you via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material, services and special offers.
- Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing. The data will be processed, processed and stored within our IT systems. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of administrative service and for no more than 1 year from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
– to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, insurance consultants, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
- Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) Judicial authorities in the event that they explicitly request it, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
- Data transfer
Personal data are stored in our computer system and servers will be used for the storage of data residing both in Italy and in other European countries. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers to server farms residing outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the data will be transferred in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
- Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of art. 2.A).
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
iii. obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority. It is also noted that it will be your duty to promptly communicate the updating of your data by email and / or registered letter with return receipt.
- How to exercise the rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter with return receipt. to: Tavanti Srl, Via Por Santa Maria, 8, 50122 Firenze (FI);
– an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
- Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Tavanti Srl registered office in Via Por Santa Maria, 8, 50122 Firenze FI, VAT Nr. 06987720486, owner of the brand COI. Co-controller is Gold Art, via G. Konz 45, 52100 Arezzo (AR), Italy. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller and co-controller.